Jake Felix Goldhill is a freelance photographer and retoucher from London, UK.
Since completing my BA (Hons) Fine Art degree from Leeds Metropolitan University in 2014, I have been working as a freelance photographer, commissioned by many different businesses and projects for a variety of jobs. Working as a freelance photographer has enabled me to develop and refine my photographic and editorial skills immensely. It has also allowed me to immerse myself into an array of varying briefs, working with many different personalities and always operating quickly and efficiently, producing high quality photographs for clients within a short time scale.
- Freelance Photographer - [2014-]
- Assistant/ Intern for David Montgomery (Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar) - 
- LUMIN - Group Show - White Cloth Gallery - Leeds - 
- DEP. ART - Degree Show - Leeds Metropolitan University - 
- #SALGADOGRAM - Black & White Exhibition - Curzon Cinema, Bloomsbury - 
- #SalgadoGram - Winner - Black & White Photograph -  - http://goo.gl/VIQ894
- LensCulture - 'Israel: Rooftops' - project featured on online photography magazine -  https://goo.gl/bXJqYI
- Zealous Co - featured project on creative talent website 
- Daley Fitness Gym
- Gillette / RZR MKR
- Port Isla
- Snarky Puppy
- Angus & Julia Stone
- Datography Ltd
- The Advocacy Academy
- Rock Hunter
- My Mini Factory
- Nick Hinton
- Hot Ideas Limited
All photos © Jake Felix Goldhill.